Homemade ice cream is great, but not everyone has their own personal ice cream maker at home. This no churn recipe is just as delicious and made without the store bought additives. The coffee and chocolate compliment each other perfectly and hold the exact same consistency as real ice cream. Your little ones will never know the difference. Whip up a large batch you can store in the freezer.
Let me be honest about something, for instant ice cream this is the closest thing I’ve
tasted in resemblance to the thick creamy “cold stone” ice cream that we all know is
the best kind.
1 Can condensed milk
I Cup dark chocolate chips
1 Cup heavy cream
2 Tbsp. Instant Coffee
1. Measure 2 tablespoons of instant coffee into a cup. You can use any brand of
coffee and alter the amount depending on how strong you want the flavor to be. (The stronger the better)
2. Add a few drops of water to the cup and mix it around until it forms a syrupy
3. Pour the condensed milk into a bowl and add the syrupy mixture to it. Mix
4. In a separate bowl, pour your heavy cream and with an electric mixer and
blend until the cream is thick and fluffy. Add a drop of vanilla extract to enhance the flavor.
5. Gently fold the whipped cream into the condensed milk until the mixture is
light and fluffy.
6. Finally, add the chocolate chips careful not to mix too hastily. You want the
chips evenly distributed and not sinking to the bottom.
7. Set it in the freezer for several hours or until it’s reached the consistency you