Induction has become one of the most popular modes of cooking available in the appliance industry. Quick response, safety and energy efficiency are a few reasons to consider purchasing an induction product. It used to only be available in cooktops but Electrolux was one of the first to make it available in a slide in range. For a built in, sleek look the Electrolux EW30IS65JS has a few exclusive features that sets it apart from others in the industry.
Electrolux Induction Slide In Range: EW30IS65JS
- Boil water in 90 seconds
- Professional temperature control. Instantly change from boil to simmer at the touch of a button.
- PERFECTCONVECT®– Third element around convection fan prevents flavor transfer when cooking multiple foods in the oven at one time.
- PERFECT PAIR OVENS®– Baking drawer below oven can be heated up to 450°.
- Energy Saving- Induction cooking is 70% more efficient than cooking with gas and 20% more efficient than electric.
- 7 Cooking Modes- Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm & Slow Cook.
- 2 Luxury-Glide® Oven Racks- Oven comes with two full extension ball bearing racks.